Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Cosmic Scenario before and soon after The Big Bang


I really do not know what exactly the cosmic scenario was before and soon after the Big Bang

If you were to ask me what ingredients I would like to add during those moments, I would first like to ask myself how did that single point in time, space and matter came about if we assume there was completely nothing to start with, not even the presence of just a point of everything, assuming that everything we see or believe was there as we see or can detect them today, example galaxies, black holes, dark matter, energy, gravity... etc. etc.

The question I like to ask myself is how did these ingredients get there even before the Big Bang.

The other question I like to ask is, why was or were they there in the first place, and who put them there  so that the birth of the universe was possible?

I really do not know despite all the theories and assumptions put forward

Once we can answer that, then I suppose putting in the ingredients like sub atomic particles, the charges, gravity, energy whatever the form.. be it heat, microwave radiation, electrical, etc, etc. and then feed them into a computer and ask it to simulate how they would react with one another a tiny nanosecond after the Big Bang and observe the scenario after that should not be a problem

I think at least for me who is not familiar with theoretical physics, we are making assumptions because nobody was there to see or record the events before and after the birth of the universe

I can only read the theories of cosmologists and astrophysicists and maybe just accept them without commenting.

Sorry I cannot comment except ask questions to the mystery


No comments:

The Body is Just A Biochemical Factory or Is It?

  Following my article posted only a few hours ago here: Allopathic, vs. Osteopathic and Other Systems of Medicine: A Choice in Therapeutic ...