Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Did Queen Elizabeth II of England die of Old Age?

 


When I showed this news clip on the cause of death of Queen Elizebeth II to a friend of mine in England, she replied that a few days after her death certificate due to old age was made public, there were hot debates in the UK on the actual cause of her demise 

Queen's death certificate reveals the cause and time of her death

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/reports/a41439216/queen-cause-of-death/

How can QE II  died of old age..?  As long as her organs were functioning, she can never die of old age. No matter how old we are, if all our organs and body systems are still working it is technically impossible to die.

See the Diagnosis of Death here:

https://scientificlogic.blogspot.com/2022/12/

To say someone died of old age is technically not correct. It is only correct to say we die due to our organs shut down from old age, but not from old age per sec.  We can clearly understand that if there is totally malfunctioning of vital organs like heart, lungs and the brain we just die even at very young age, but we  will never die even at very, very old age if these organs are still  in tip top conditions and functioning normally without any artificial support 

Following the confirmation of death, here's what happens after the soul leaves the body when it has no more control over the chemistry of life and death of the body

 

https://scientificlogic.blogspot.com/search?q=irreversible+chemistry+of+death

 


Many years ago I gave a talk to an auditorium of senior academic staff of the University of Malaya who were about to retire.

My lecture was this:

The biology of aging. Why we must grow old and die

https://sg.docworkspace.com/l/sINyoyYK9AdW4_psG

The slides on reasons why we must grow old and die was just to satisfy all these highly learned scientists and doctors from the university who were listening to me. I was invited to give them a lecture on behalf of the Malaysian Senior Scientists Association

So I gave them some of the scientific reasons as shown on the slides in the above link. But actually, those were NOT the real reasons.  The actual and real reason is because the length of our time here has already been predetermined whether young at one year old or less, or at 110 years by our souls that controls all these chemistries of life. In turn the soul is determined by God, the Creator of our souls.

When that time comes, the organs and body systems will either slowly degenerate or suddenly stopped through an accident.  It is God the through His breath of life – the soul that determines and controls these body functions when death should come. I have explained at length here:

https://scientificlogic.blogspot.com/2022/12/some-collections-of-articles-concerning.html

When it does come, it will immediately leave the body first to allow the organs to stop functioning completely.

I did not want to tell the hall of highly learned university scientists and doctors there listening to me, because if I did, there will be an instant uproar.  If I were to lecture to  them the real reason the soul cannot tolerate disease and old age and left the body since  the soul does not die and is immortal, then they  will rise up against me and walk out from the auditorium

So I needed to lie to them  by delivering something they are familiar and acceptable for them, which I too initially thought were also scientifically correct

But as the years went by, I journeyed beyond my training in science and medicine to look beyond physical dimensions. I wanted spiritual wisdom, and I have always asked God for this, not scientific knowledge as other scientists yearn.

So I gave them a lecture only to suit and to please them as they were all  learned scientists and academicians why they too must die for reasons given in my slides which were acceptable to them.

https://scientificlogic.blogspot.com/search?q=Why+we+grow+old+and+die&m=1






 

No comments:

The Body is Just A Biochemical Factory or Is It?

  Following my article posted only a few hours ago here: Allopathic, vs. Osteopathic and Other Systems of Medicine: A Choice in Therapeutic ...