Friday, July 12, 2024

A Request on Cancers

 

Dear Nazlan

Thank you for your kind comment. I appreciate your gesture very much.

As to your request for me to write an article on cancer, actually I have already done this, but they were in oral slide presentations

Below are some 30 of them, not all, including a few on cancers.

I have posted this list on Tuesday, January 31, 2023.

Unfortunately, they were all lectures, orally presented, and not in the form of written essays like here in my blog for general readers across the board

List of 30 PowerPoint Presentations / Lectures Given by this author to Profession / Medical / Scientific Organizations in Malaysia, Singapore, Manila, Brunei and in Australia

https://scientificlogic.blogspot.com/search?q=slides+on+cancer

You may choose from the above list some of the subjects that may interest you to get a rough idea.

It would be beyond the scope of this blog to write them in the form of written articles as they will run into hundreds of pages into a few books.

Even on the subject of cancer, this subject is so vast that even when I orally presented it  (which is over 100 times faster and easier than writing), it took me over 4 hours with a 20 minutes interval break for tea.

You would appreciate the time it would take should I write and explain them here

Nevertheless, I shall oblige to your request. But I shall do this in a very short summary within a few days. Give me the time how to do this as it can be very difficult as cancer is such a huge subject involving cellular biology, molecular and genetic biology, DNA biology, how they can be prevented and spread, including the immune system, the different classes and types of cancers, their causes, prevention including diet and nutrition, previous and current treatment, outlook and prognosis among others.

My problem is, how to put them all together in a summary reachable for the general readers? But I shall try my level best within less than a week. Bear with me.  

Meantime just entertain yourself silently with any of the above slide presentations even though there is no possibility for me to explain orally. Sorry about that!

Take care!

ju-boo lim

 

No comments:

Origin of Viruses, Viral Diseases and Monkey Pox

Origin of Viruses, Viral Diseases and Monkey Pox  by:  ju-boo lim I have been reading a lot of news about monkeypox or mpox over the l...