Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Wandering Souls as Ghost Trapped in a Time Zone

 

 

Dear TS

Thank you very much for your very interesting but very challenging question you posted in the comment column for me to answer. 

I omitted that part because I tried to make my explanation as brief and as simple to understand as possible. But since you have asked, I have added this explanation into my article.   Please go back to this article on:

“The Conveyer's Belt of Time and Life Through a Tunnel” where you wrote your question below in the comment section

https://scientificlogic.blogspot.com/2023/03/the-conveyers-belt-of-time-and-life.html

Then scroll down till you find two paragraphs there that answers your question.   

1.       Wandering Souls and Ghosts:

2.       A River of No Return: 

Regards and thank you once again. I hope I have answered.

Lim jb 

 


No comments:

The Body is Just A Biochemical Factory or Is It?

  Following my article posted only a few hours ago here: Allopathic, vs. Osteopathic and Other Systems of Medicine: A Choice in Therapeutic ...