Sunday, January 8, 2023

Idi Amin Death: What Goes Around Comes Around

 

Hinduism believes in karma whatever goes around, comes around. Christianity tells us our wage for sin is death. My uneducated late mother once told me when I was just a little boy that when we do bad things here, we would die a painful death and we shall be punished in the next life. She died extremely peacefully

Jesus echoed the same what happens to the rich man and Lazarus when both died in Luke 16:19-31

I mentioned and explained many times all our actions here are imprinted eternally as records into our souls for or against us without us knowing it, much like DNA is being duplicated into the next new cell.

Similarly, whatever we think and type on a house computer is temporarily stored in the ram memory representing the fleeting memory in the brain of our physical life while we are still here, but permanently saved into the hard disk, representing our soul without us knowing it.   

Here’s what happened to Idi Amin years later after he chased an Indian family out of Uganda

https://chimpreports.com/indian-doctor-idi-amin-chased-my-family-from-uganda-i-saw-him-die-a-painful-death-in-hospital/

(This article about Idi Amin was sent to my chat group almost 10 years ago.  I merely recalled it.  Keep this to remind us)

 

 


No comments:

The Body is Just A Biochemical Factory or Is It?

  Following my article posted only a few hours ago here: Allopathic, vs. Osteopathic and Other Systems of Medicine: A Choice in Therapeutic ...