Thursday, November 24, 2022

The Biology of Aging: Why We Get Old and Die


Just to share with my gentle readers a lecture on:

 

The Biology of Aging: Why We Grow Old and Die

 

I gave this lecture to the Retiring Senior Academic Staff of the University of Malaya some years ago on behalf of the Malaysian Senior Scientists Association (MSSA) as requested by Academician Professor Tan Sri Dato Dr Augustine SH Ong, who was then the President of MSSA. 


Sorry I could not orally explain each slide here. It took me about 4 hours for this presentation with a short intermission for tea break 

https://sg.docworkspace.com/l/sINyoyYK9AdW4_psG



No comments:

The Body is Just A Biochemical Factory or Is It?

  Following my article posted only a few hours ago here: Allopathic, vs. Osteopathic and Other Systems of Medicine: A Choice in Therapeutic ...