Friday, April 23, 2010

Dear Captain,

Okay, it was my mistake spelling your name wrongly. I was trying to type as fast as I could, and never went back to check on anything, not even on my own articles. I must have made a lot of other mistakes there also. Of course I know your name very well, and the very fact I spelt your initial one moment as LK, and then as KL only showed I was just careless with my fingers that’s all. I am not a professional typist you know. My thousand apologies to you.

I shall post this and your letter into my blog. But meantime I am cc a copy of this letter to the rest. Hope it is okay with you.

Where have you been flying over the last few months? One day I must buy a ticket specially to go to Hainan Island with you if you are still flying there. But if you are not flying anywhere soon, I shall phone you and we shall go for seafood in Port Klang. We shall take a KTM train to Port Klang, and then take a motorized sampan across the delta to Bagan Hylam where I know a Hainanese family who runs a seafood restaurant there. We shall not fly there in your Jumbo Jet unless you want to crash land there. Ha! ha!

I shall ring you first, and if confirmed you are free, I shall ring the family to prepare some good Hainanese sea food for us. There is no hairy crab there. Maybe you can fly me to West Lake in Hangzhou, China in your AirAsia to have that type of crab.

Cheers to you.

Regards

JB Lim

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Capt KH Lim wrote:

Hi JB Lim,

Thanks for publishing my site. However, the link to my site is wrong. It is http://www.askcaptainlim.com/ Clicking my site (Now renamed to 'Just About Flying' instead of 'Ask Captain Lim' on your link only goes back to your Blog. (http://scientificlogic.blogspot.com/)

Further, you have mentioned my name as Captain LK Lim in your Blog and Captain KL Lim in this email. In fact, it is KH Lim (Lim Khoy Hing). Never mind, it's a slip of the fingers!J

All the best!

Lim Khoy Hing

No comments:

Nutrition: Health Benefits of Yogurt. Food Science: How to Make Yogurt

  Milk and eggs contain proteins that have the highest biological values nutritionists would tell you. Milk for instance is the only food ...